Polaroid Playtime

By ænux on 1:03 PM

Filed Under: , ,



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I know I am!

It's a whirlwind with family visiting and tomorrow I'm assisting a friend shoot a wedding all day! So I thought for those of you like me, not out traveling this lovely long weekend - I'd share one of the newest shots from when Aaron Dunn and I got together to shoot.

Film: Polaroid 600

I seem to be slowly coming out of my writers block but for some reason I never had a writers block on twitter. So remember, if you're not already following me on twitter to do so immediately!

Oh and if you're local remember to check out Crimson's Hollywood Party starring the stunning Miss Mosh. I unfortunately can't make it cause I'll be helping my friend shoot a wedding but it'll be a killer event and you really should try to make it out. I even heard a rumor Mosh will be debuting a new set, definitely a must see. Dress code is formal or fetish, no fucking around.

1 comments for this post

Hello Kitty Zebra print: I have the matching purse.

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM